Sunday, February 18, 2007

Two text messages and half a day later

Recieved 4am this morning:
I am really sorry. sorry for expecting u to be there no matter what. i have been such an ass. and it makes me sad to think that this is the first time i've realised it. i hope ur not to mad at me.

Recieved at 11:30am this morning, same author:
Sorry bout that. u know how i get when in drunk. i fully intend to stop harassing u. i would delete ur number so i couldn't send anymore random msg but i know it so that wouldn't work. anyways have a good weekend and yeah. good times.

Bugger it. No, don't delete my number. Don't tell me you didn't mean the first message because that was so nice to hear.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can relate to that completely mate. Voldemort is a 4am text messager who takes it back when he sobers up.
Hugs back at ya xoxox

dive said...

That's a pisser, Vic.

Love sucks, when what you really want it to do is lick.

Vic said...

HaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaa! Dive, you gave me the first laugh of the day.

and Kate: Its really great to hear I'm not the only one - it's easy to know it in theory, but to actually have someone say that they have these things happen to them is gold. Thanks, mate.