Thursday, February 15, 2007

Nightmare movie challenge

Sassy has posed a challenge: Nightmare Movie. In Nightmare Movie, the players create the worst movie they can think of.

I suck monumentally at naming actors and celebrities in general, but I'll do my best.

Plot: An adaptation of a playstation game.
Director: I don't know much about who directed what. Um... the person responsible for Scream 3?
Leading Actor: Hugh Grant
Supporting Actor: Jean-Claude van Damme
Leading Actress: Nicole Kidman
Supporting Actress: Olivia Newton-John (remember Xanadu?)
Bit Players: Billy Crystal, old mate from the Naked Gun movies (I can't remember his name and can't be bothered googling it) and that kid from the Home Alone movies.

7 comments:

dive said...

Now I'd LOVE to see a remake of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas with a blacked up Hugh Grant in the lead role.
Oh, fuck me, that's too funny.
Sorry, Groover, but I really, really want to see this movie!

Vic said...

dive, I think watching it would require large amounts of alcohol, a whole bunch of friends and a shitload of popcorn.

dive said...

That's my kinda movie!

Sassy Sundry said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww.

It would require more than alcohol to make me watch that.

dive said...

Wow, Vic!
You got a bigger "EW" than when I asked Sassy out for dinner!

Vic said...

Hey dive, maybe I should ask sassy out for dinner and see what response I get then...

dive said...

Hee hee!