Thursday, February 15, 2007

Head Explosion

Due to a lack of proper sleep lately, my brain is fried. So I thought I'd post a pic of a head exploding and hit the sack. But Google Images served me this wonder instead:



They are available for $3000 each and are accompanied by a priceless (in the completely useless sense) rant on a page that appears not to have a link from the woman's poorly designed main site. The rant is worth a read and is located at http://www.poetsadiesworld.com/new_page_2.htm

And here's the disclaimer: I don't like taking a political stance because I don't feel that I possess enough information to do so. The pics are here because I like them - not because I'm being political.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lmao - you posted pictures of a head exploding and I posted about feeeling like my head was about to explode. Now I see how I feel.
Not pretty.

dive said...

Nice, Groover.
Sleep well.
My favourite Bush street art was all around London a couple of years back.
It was just a white stencil of a photo of his face with his mouth hanging open.
There was an arrow pointing to his mouth and a little sign reading: "Free Public Urinal".
We get a little more political about the fucker over here.