Wednesday, February 28, 2007

It's all about the music, take three

First I wrote a post aboutMadame xPod. Then I followed it up posting about the vibrating iPod accessory, the OhMiBod. And now...

A couple of steps further we go WIRELESS. Meet the Talk2Me.

'Talk2Me is a wireless audio reactive rabbit-style vibrator. Audio is modulated for tactile feel and transmitted wirelessly! That’s right- no wires.

Bass and treble are divided so you can feel the difference between the strong pumping bass and the tickle of the treble. Use it as a standard vibe or with your favorite song, your lover’s voice, a podcast, or your boyfriend’s video game.

Talk2Me comes with a standard audio cable to plug the small transmitter into any audio source.


It even has an EQ control. Visit the website just to see the flash pic of how the bass and treble vibrations are split.

11 comments:

Old Knudsen said...

I really have no idea what you just said but I whole heartedly agree.

Vic said...

Really, Old K?

Old Knudsen said...

um I think so.

Vic said...

Old K, this is the ultimate technophile vibrator. You know, the things that simulate men's bits but have evolved to do much more?

Why is it the ultimate technophile vibe? Because it translates the audio signals it recieves via a wireless transmitter into vibrations. How it vibrates depends on what you're listening to. More bass (imagine Barry White) = more vibrations in the main part of the vibe and more treble (imagine Prince) = more vibrations in the rabbit (the prongy bit for the clitoris - ever found it? let me know...).

dive said...

Woah! Feel the music, Groover!

janna2002 said...

its amazing who you come across on the net,lol and the things they write about!

Vic said...

J, it is indeed. What on earth did you search for to come across me?

janna2002 said...

I'm not sure now,but i came across one of your comments on women-stirred and it said vic and armidale so i just had to look!Interesting reading your blogs,but i just couldnt go past saying hello in a comment on this one,he he.

Anonymous said...

I own a laptop I own an iPhone Laptops wifi card wont work Wondering how to tether LEGALLY my paid for wifi from verizon in my home from my wireless router.



________________
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url]

sowmya said...

This blog is quite interesting. Its really good to listen to this kind of music.
Funny Sports rants

jarlt said...

Its really a good post to make a look into it.Its really very much impressive too.
Assassin's Creed Costumes