Monday, June 18, 2007

The Monday Melee

Even the Monday Melee makes me cranky today.

1. The Misanthtropic: Name something you absolutely hate.
Period pain.

2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
Me having ovaries.

3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
Period pain.

4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
Gayman, for putting up with me whinging and yelling about period pain and then telling me the origins of the word hormone.
"Some stupid whore moaned about it all the time and that's where the word came from."

5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
I haven't actually bitten anyone's head off yet.

6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
No ovaries. It's not like I need them anyway.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

again i find myself rolling on the floor laughing.
Loving the not necessary ovaries statements.

Vic said...

Glad my pain could bring a little brightness to your day mate.

Seriously, it's good to know you're laughing.

dive said...

Ah, periods … Proof that God's a bloke … and a complete bastard.

Vic said...

At the moment, Dive, God sucks and evolution isn't working for me either. Why can't my body evolve to exclude penis and the functions associated with it as quickly as my mind has?

Anonymous said...

to achieve complete mind and body penis annihilation you'd have to get rid of the battery powered phallic objects.
and yep i'm laughing, i had a baby mistake my chest for a dairy bar today. Note to self, no low cut slutty little tops around small hungry children.

Terroni said...

Next month, my roommate and her girlfriend and I will all be in the same little 2 bedroom apartment having our periods at the same time.
How much fun is that?

Vic said...

Crap, Kate, you're right. Couldn't do that. Haha about the baby! Do you get that often?

Terroni maybe you should consider mace and barbed wire.

Anonymous said...

unfortunately yes i do, i have a variety of low cut tops since the chest is my only real asset and hasn't aged as badly as the rest of me.
Babies seem to think that all females are walking milk bars. Not this little black duck, not even if i had a baby. those things do irreparable damage.