Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Monday Melee

Crap. I missed the Monday Melee by a couple of hours.

1. The Misanthtropic: Name something you absolutely hate.
Having a demonic red eye.

2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
It's my fault I have a demonic red eye. I left my contacts in too long because I'm a useless lazy idiot when it comes to looking after my health.

3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
The fact that there's five other lesbians currently drinking in our loungeroom and I can't join the fun too much because I have to be at work in four hours.

4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
The Musical Director of the musical I'm playing bass in. He's stacked the band with people he knows will groove out well together at the end of the night. We've played different wlak-out music every night so far and it's been just awesome.

5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
I wore a dress for a non-official reason on Saturday night. And... I hate admitting this... but this is the spot that crap like this comes out. I looked good. Yes, there will be pictures.

6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
Not to have had the argument I just had about the fact that I didn't trust a drunk person. Not to have heard her just explain to the rest of the room after I left it what an asshole I am.

5 comments:

Sassy Sundry said...

Not trusting drunk people is smart.

And do post the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Yes pictures please.
And were you in your own home when said arguement occurred?
Its your right to not trust whom ever you wish hun.

dive said...

You were absolutely in the right, Groover.
Great news on the band. That sounds so much fun.
And a dress? That's kinda scary but hell, you'd look good in anything (even with your cool Darth Maul eye) so yes please, post those pictures!

Vic said...

Dress: The pics are on Gayman's camera and we cross paths very little during the week. I promise they'll be posted but not tomorrow.

Argument: Occured in my bedroom, which - after the second argument two hours later - is now a total exclusion zone. No bastard is allowed in without my permission. Especially when my own door got slammed on me! I reserve that right expressly for myself, dammit.

Vic said...

And Dive, you're a sweetie.