Monday, October 29, 2007

The Monday Melee

So my week was suck a prick that I stopped blogging in favour of sleeping last week.
And then I had a fantastic weekend away where I stopped blogging in favour of shagging.
Go figure.

So today I'll try to get back on top of it all with the Monday Melee.

1. The Misanthropic: Name something you absolutely hate.
Being threatened to be evicted from my current home, which doubles as my teaching studio because there were complaints about rowdy occupant behaviour the weekend just gone. The pisser? I was not even here.

2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
Energy drinks. I ingested five of the little suckers over a four-hour drive - after having three cups of coffee before leaving on the trip. Admittedly I arrived home at 5am this morning, but I still landed flat on my face in bed for an hour's deep sleep before work. I should have been bouncing off the walls all day with that much under my belt.

3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
There are two girls appearing to be playing Stud Wars within the lesbian acquaintances I have. It's fucking (literally) ridiculous. The only thing that is proved in that behaviour is the total lack of manners and regard for the feelings of others.

4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit and name it if you can.
Tuesday student Bassdude, for reducing me to a laughing, teary mess with his
Okay, I'll get it right this time... Hmmm. Gonna be a man. Suck it up.

5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
I have painted toenails. For the first time. And I haven't removed the nail polish yet.

6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
A felafel kebab with hommous and tabouleh, and all the extras.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

But the question is, did the daisy stand up to the trip home?
xoxox

Vic said...

Yes, however I don't think my cute hand-drawn daisy will stand up to the shower I'm about to have...
xox

Ms. Avarice said...

Nice to hear from you in almost a week! You like Mediterranean and middle-eastern food, too? Kebab is like my all-time favorite. All kinds!

Vic said...

Kebab is my all-time favourite when the shop is two blocks walk from my house. I often find that craving is influenced by convenience.

Iota said...

I missed your blogs, damn it! If everything else has to be disappointing then I want to at least be able to click on musodyke's blog and, well, I can't say exactly what it brings to me... I shall have to think on that... but it brings me something positive.

Terroni said...

Painted toenails? hee hee hee ;>

Oh, and I'm stopping by for kebab!