Tuesday, October 2, 2007

More of the Meme Backlog

Hi, my name is Vic.

But you can call me VB, Groover or whatever takes your fancy, really.

Never in my life have I taken hard drugs.

When I am nervous I have shaking hands. It's great for a natural vibrato if you're playing guitar.

The last song I listened to was ... I'm currently listening Rodrigo y Gabriela currently, and I have two of their albums in iTunes. So one of those pieces will be the last piece I listened to by the time I post this.

If I were to get married right now, it would be to ... I'm not. I would rather die than get put into that.

My hair is gathering it's ranks into a Raghead Rebellion. It will march its way toward the hairdresser's to get cut down in its masses this week.

When I was four, I climbed onto a table. Which led to a garden shed roof. Which led to the garage. Which led to the top of the rather high kitchen roof. I had a stick in my hand. It was my climbing stick. I waved to my father. He shat himself. He made me drop the stick. I missed the stick. Years later I climbed the roof to find the stick and it was no longer there. I still mourn my climbing stick.

Last Christmas I spent without family for the first time. It was brilliant.

I should be in the sun, soaking up the spring loveliness.

When I look down I see Funkee Monkee pyjama pants on my barely awake body.

The happiest recent event was winning four games of pool in a row, holding the table. Normally I enjoy the game but I'm not that good.

If I were a character in Friends I would be one of those people who comes into the cafe to drink coffee as an extra, and then leaves again. Someone that doesn't participate in the bullshit.

By this time, next year, I will be looking forward to my birthday again.

My current distress is being in financial dire straits. Having bucketloads of cash is not at all important to me. But keeping my head above water when it comes to bills is a priority.

I have a hard time understanding my own thought processes.

There's these girls who I can't help but stare at their boobs. In my defense, it's a height thing. They're right at my eye level.

If I won an award, the first person I would tell is probably Blogville, if anyone. I don't like limelight in that way.

I want to buy a ticket to somewhere other than here.

I plan on visiting somewhere other than here.

If I could spend the night at any house, it would be anywhere that I feel comfortable and accepted, happy.

The world could do without MIDI on-hold music. Half an hour of the same tune being dinged out with no expression in it at all and they wonder why you have the shits when someone finally answers.

The most recent thing I bought myself is (not counting food) new sheets.

The most recent thing that someone else bought for me was the coolest pair of thigh high socks I've ever seen.

My middle name is so unliked by me that I changed it to an initial when I declared for a tax file number at fifteen. But hey, this is my blog - the place where I put all that crap... Here goes... Alice.

In the morning I can't function without caffeine.

Last night I was cursing my inability to find the remote control for the stereo.

There is this guy I know who taught me everything I know about nail care.

If I was an animal, I would be a mosquito. Just so that I could find out whether Aeroguard really does make people invisible to mosquitoes.

A better name for me would be Groover.

Tomorrow, I am having an easy day.

Tonight, I am drinking a boutique beer for Viktoberfest and trying to edit a video clip.

5 comments:

dive said...

Alice is a nice name, but it doesn't suit you, Vic.
You are the Groover.

Vic said...

And that is why I don't like to use it!

Thanks, Dive. It's a cool meme.

nina michelle said...

Alice? I love it. btw, you are always welcome to visit Boise Idaho Vic... plenty of space here to crash with me for a while.

Terroni said...

Visit anytime. Just call ahead with your beer preferences :>

Scout said...

I actually like the name Alice. It's reminiscent of the waitress in the classic film. It goes so well in full names, flowing from first to middle to last. I say use it, and use your full name all the time. See how it flows.