Monday, March 26, 2007

Monday Melee

Bugger me, is it time for the Monday Melee already? One more week down.

1. The Misanthtropic: Name something you absolutely hate.
Not being organised. Not having things tidy and accessible. It causes me to go into a depressive state. I can handle mess to a certain extent and then I just snap, and it has to be cleaned and tidied now.

2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
Banquets at the local Chinese Restaurant. Last night's dinner gave us seven dishes at $15.50 a head. The minimum was four people, we had ten. No more on the dishes, but they got to charge us per head for the same amount. We should have asked fro two banquets for four poeple. But that would be stupid. It's just blatant profiteering on the restaurant's part and it sucks.

3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
The fact that it's Monday again already. Crap answer, but deal with it.

4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
Gayman, for hanging out my enormous load of washing that consisted mostly of socks and undies. For me, it's the most painful of all washing hanging experiences so I was glad to pass it on.

5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
My soup. I have a little personal thing that goes with soup - I have to share it. I make up a huge pot and then give most of it away. It's a friendly thing and I like to be able to give something I made to people I love.

6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
I'm shallow and horny as all hell today. I wish for more sex.

4 comments:

dive said...

Mondays seem to come around so quickly these days.
Looks like Gayman's turning out to be the perfect man.
And I'd love some soup. Can you pour some down your modem for me?
As for number six, I can't help you there without pretty drastic surgery, so you'll have to sort that one out yourself, Groover.
Good luck!

Vic said...

Luck might be working my way at the moment, Dive. *grin*

dive said...

Ooooooh!
I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Vic said...

Heehee. No need.

But thanks anyway.