Monday, March 5, 2007

Catch up session.

Well. Weekend over and back [hopefully] to normal daily posting.

Here’s some highlights of the week that was:

1. My nose turned into a snorkel with the second week of battling the flu

2. Seeing a gypsy jazz band The Straightback Fellows with an amazing bass player. He was all over the fingerboard of his acoustic fretless bass and it was brilliant

3. Two consecutive days of drinking with a friend who I haven’t seen in two years

4. Viewing of friend’s heavily pierced penis – strike that off the list of things I really wanted to see

5. Being asked twice, loudly and roughly by a bunch of rural fuckwit uni student boys, if I was a boy or a girl – and having the presence of mind not to hit them but just walk away

6. Laughing with friend about the “straight” rural fuckwit uni students that tried to take a picture of his heavily pierced appendage at the urinals

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

About damned time ye came back!

Let's see now:
#1: Poor baby...

#2: Th' Cap'n loves fast fingers.

#3: HUZZAH!

#4: Ewwwwww

#4: Ye want I should send me Mafia Princess o'er t'breaka their knees?

#5: Well, ye know what they say about 'straight' rural fellas...

Vic said...

Apologies ffer th'tardiness, Cap'n. Likin' th'new look!

#1: Thankye, though I'm guessing that may be sarcasm.

#2: Refer the title of this blog...

#3: Maintaining clinical interest...

#4: Yer Mafia Princess is a lovely though, but I'd rather take care o'th' situation meself - letting someone else fight fer me would bruise my masculine pride. But send her over anyway... wink.

#5: Well they certainly started off as a bunch of tossers...

Anonymous said...

Me Darlin', #1 be not sarcasm, iffin I was there, I would make ye homemade chicken noodle soup, wrap ye in soft cotton an' rock in gently t'sleep.

I think th'new look be a bit more o' a ruffian, but what can I say? I like it.

As for #4, she's a handful...maybe two good handfuls!

Vic said...

Well, Cap'n. I'll take all three.