Wednesday, March 7, 2007

According to Google:

An assignment via Sassy - do a Google search for "[your name] needs". I put it in inverted commas so I got the exact string.

According to Google:

Vic needs:The Beast. Old Vic needs a home. No sissies ...
Yeah, okay.

Vic needs:HIRE ME! Vic is looking for work.
No. But I'd probably fit something else in if I could.

Vic needs:SLICK VIC NEEDS A HOOD RAT!!! ... GURLS ARE LIKE POKEMON ...GOT CATCH EM ALL...
Heehee. This is my less shy self!

Vic needs:Vic needs employment. He left his job two years ago to start a nonprofit drug/alcohol addiction treatment center with sober living houses but due to certian ...
Due to what? The fact that I'm drinking right now?

Vic needs:vic needs to be able to load a user provided file that contains either a ...
Yes! I took me ages to be able to put a photo on my profile!

Vic needs:VIC needs to be confident that the faculty is going to give them the necessary support and ...
Yep.

Vic needs:Vic needs a "babies!" userpic.
Nuh-uh. No way I don't. A woman came to the shop this morning with her garanddaughter to show me. Yeah great. Baby. Am I fascinated? Try harder.

Vic needs:His telepathic dog, Blood (Tim McIntire) depends on Vic for food, but Vic needs Blood to...
Woah.

Vic needs:The New Vic Needs Your Help. Really. ...
Yep.

Vic needs:It's time for an extreme makeover at Vegas Vic's Tiki Lounge, and Vic needs a web designer to help. What Vic gets: A cool, shag-a-delic website that helps ...
Bring that fucker on!

3 comments:

dive said...

Hee hee, Groover.
Love the "babies" comment!

I'll see ya later for a jam session at Vegas Vic's Tiki Lounge.

Sassy Sundry said...

This is great. Babies schmabies.

Vic said...

Dive and Sassy, glab you both liked the babies comment!

and Dive - Vegas Vic's is a brilliant idea! Have you heard of Richard Cheese? (Yes I realise the connotations, but this guy is real!) I'd love to do that sort of thing.