Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Ranodomicity

Currently listening to: Everybody Here Wants You - Jeff Buckley now becoming Jeep On 35 - John Scofield.

Currently pissed off at: Mosquitoes. Since it's been raining pretty much daily for the last couple of weeks, there's been a population explosion in my forest yard and the little fuckers follow me in a cloud.

Currently drinking: Coffee. 7th cup of the day and not the last.

Currently happy about: I ran a guitar ensemble today at the boy's school and all the kids called me "miss". Ah, classroom teacher respect.

Now listening to: In the Way - Ani DiFranco

Currently wearing: Musician style all black which works so well because it hides the dirt from the fruit shop job in the morning and also makes me look a little slimmer.

Currently craving: Snow Peas and Broccoli. And salad. I think my pestilent body is sending me important messages here.

Not looking forward to: having to keep my eyes open and my mind focused for at least the next five hours.

Looking forward to: Sleeping.

Signing off with: Yer Old - Reef


In case you haven't realised from the rest of this post, I'm exhausted and falling apart.

5 comments:

dive said...

Please, Miss!
(sorry, Groover).
Hang in there and chill for a bit with your lovely new amp.
If you're not up to playing it, just switch it on, lay your head down in front of it and listen to it hum to you.
Sleep well.

Katherine Buckley said...

Take it easy mate. Hump day tomorrow and your on the down hill run....

Vic said...

Dive, I have been chilling with it. And it does hum to me. Next thing... new pickups! [Heehe in more ways than one]

Vic said...

Hump day being over is such a good thing, Kat! Hope you're travelling well!

Sassy Sundry said...

I'm exhausted myself.