Saturday, March 10, 2007

On my desk

Finally, I,ve bought a digital camera so I can participate in assignments set by fellow bloggers (as well as take pictures of normal life). Feel special, Dive.

Expect to be inundated with pictures.

I am going on a road trip today in honour of the occasion. I'm throwing the swag in the back of the car and going in search of early morning foresty goodness.

Anyway, the assignment has arisen to take a pic of your desk. Here's mine.



Complete with relaxed Vic posture, a Roland Mini Cube amp (what a great little thing it is). The Stereo speakers are not actually connected to anything, but they make a great shelf.

I'm guilty of cleaning up a little. The bit to the right of my feet rarely sees the light of day as it functions as an intray. But when it is relatively clear I feel content.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, at them moment i'd have about ten different pictures of my work spaces. all dysfunctional.
Hope your feeling better xox

Katherine Buckley said...

Great purchase!! We look forward to the pics.
Got to put your cat on there as there have been so many stories of what a ratbag legend she is!
K x

Old Knudsen said...

Yay! show us yer world.

dive said...

Cool space, Groover.
Sorry to gross you out but you have nice feet (hee hee).
Can't wait for more pics of Planet Vic.

Vic said...

Kate, it sucks that you don't have a regular space, hope the situation is fixed soon.
Cheers mate!

Mike and Kat there will be many pics of many things, Juno included. She is currently very pissed off at me for leaving her for the weekend. But she'll get over it when I feed her.

Old Knudsen, it's going to be a bit cleaner than the world you've been showing lately...

And Dive. Thanks, I think.