Monday, November 5, 2007

Something positive for once

My good friend Quel sings with local band Cellardoor. Even though they are the people I had my latest Bass Diva explosion over, I went along to support their EP launch last Friday night. I took a camera so that I could take photos for Quel and spent the entire set experimenting with what I could get from on chairs, down on the floor, even coughing my way through cloudy shots in the fog from the smoke machine. I had an absolute ball with it. Here's my favourites.

Before it all begins:



The lead guitarist:




Stompboxes and leads:




Other parts of the band:








A small but dedicated crowd:





Finishing up:




If you click on the above link to the band's MySpace page, all the black and whites on there at the moment are mine. Check em' out.

3 comments:

lady brett said...

your photos totally rock. i especially like the action-feet.

Katherine Buckley said...

They are awesome!! I love it and think you have most definately found one of your many tallented callings in life! Go get 'em girl ther eis a career in that!

Peg said...

I agree. There is something special in your photos. The first three, in particular, I like. (I wish they were numbered.) There are a couple down the line that are really striking, too. Keep it up!