Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Exhaustion: It's only Tuesday


Signs that Vic is nearly asleep:

Head on an angle, only to the right. My head never droops to the left when I’m exhausted.

Eyes half closed, but more on the right also.

When I attempt to smile, the right side is more responsive than the rest.

When I stand up, I appear to be more drunk than I was on Saturday night.


Three hours to go in a fourteen hour day. That means six more students and possibly three caffiene hits. If anybody can make sense out of me after that it will be a miracle.

4 comments:

dive said...

Practice that look in front of a mirror, Vic.
It's sexy.
I mean it!

Vic said...

I don't need a mirror, Dive. That's the natural I've had a fucking hard day look. I'm getting plenty of practice at it.

Anonymous said...

You weren't drunk on Saturday night. That was just a warm up session. We'll have a real drink next time your here.

Vic said...

Paul, I can't remember getting to bed at all on Saturday night. If that was only a warm-up session, you might have to keep a blanket aside to throw over me when I pass out on the footpath.