Saturday, September 1, 2007

Quote of the Day

Not long ago I taught the housemate CruiseyDyke how to play Backgammon. It's my number one favourite board game, which for an indecisive Libran such as myself, naming an outright favourite is a huge call. I've played the it for most of my life. Through the years I've taught virtually every person I've lived with to play this game. It's easy to learn and a relatively quick game, but it can be pretty strategic if you want to play nasty.

So we sit down to the board to kill osme time tonight and CruiseyDyke wins the first game. And then she has an amazing string of dice rolls that lead her to be a certain winner of the second game.

And the Quote of the day:
Oh my God! I beat Vic twice? That's a shirt over the head moment!!!

1 comment:

Terroni said...

I love it! I may just start saying it myself.