Thursday, September 27, 2007

Injury time


Dear whoever cares, as well as all those who don't. I can't be bothered discriminating today.

I'm whingeing at the world. My shoulder is fucked. I played guitar yesterday despite the injury and you know what - I woke up this morning and the fucker had got worse. So I can't play, I can't work. I don't feel like doing a fucking thing but at the same time I'm bored witless.

There you go. In order to drink this weekend I think I'll have to end up like the guy in the pic, because I can't lift my arm up without it hurting. To smoke and drink with one hand is the kind of multitasking that is completely foreign to me, so propping it up there is the only chance I have.

Anyhoo.

Thanks for reading my drivel,
Vic

p.s. The divot I am wearing into the lounge in the shape of my arse is going fine, thanks for asking.

4 comments:

Ms. Avarice said...

drivel? what happened to your seven deadly sins? <3

The Ethical Slut said...

What is wrong with your shoulder?

I haven't read back far enough to find out........just asking from my medical brain.

dive said...

Careful with that axe, Eugene.
take it from one who knows, Vic: DO NOT play when injured. It will make it worse. It is better to blow out gigs and lose money than to go down that route.

Vic said...

Ms. Avarice - They're a hell of a lot of work, for someone who is professing to be bored!

tomscockwhore - I didn't write about it much. My neck muscles had a run-in with a 20kg box of carrots that I lifted a little badly. They haven't recovered yet.

Dive - How hard is it not to waste the boredom time away mucking about though?