Friday, July 13, 2007

Of course I'm the little one

You Are a Pinky

You are fiercely independent, and possibly downright weird.
A great communicator, you can get along with almost anyone.
You are kind and sympathetic. You support all your friends - and love them for who they are.

You get along well with: The Ring Finger

Stay away from: The Thumb


This sparked a house exploration of online quizzes. Sadly, I am the least masculine member of the household. A fact that is being rubbed in at any opportunity by everyone.

3 comments:

Terroni said...

Interesting...I'm the index finger. I get along with the thumb. I'm supposed to stay away from the ring finger, though...may explain why marriage didn't go so well for me :>

dive said...

Bugger!
I'm a thumb.
I've been told to stay away from you, Groover.
Bollocks to that!

Sassy Sundry said...

I'm a pinky too. Cheers, weirdo.