Thursday, July 5, 2007

I got tagged... twice

HERE’S THE RULES…
- We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
- Players start with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people who get tagged and list their names
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them their tagged, and to read my blog.

So to Marda and Me Dear Cap'n, thanks for the thoughts. I'm going to break the rules a little, because I don't want to tag eight people. I'll just hassle the two that I live with. Feel free to do the eight things if you want also, but nobody except Gayman and IcePick can actually blame me for having to do this.

Thing #1: I have a hand made Indonesian-style gong hanging in my bedroom. (Yes, Gayman has joked about Red Symons)

Thing #2: Whipped cream during sex? Anything of that type? Never done it.

Thing #3: I've never seen ET and it has got to point that I don't intend to, just because it induces a reaction of What? You've never seen ET?

Thing #4: I punched a guy on New Years eve at a gig for constantly yelling at my band that we were crap. Everyone else was enjoying themselves and he decided he'd have a sing on one of our microphones. When he was told no he got the shits. And started heckling. He pushed and pushed until I snapped and punched him. A couple of times. I thought I was gone for sure after doing that, but he buggered off. His sister came up to me later and said he deserved it. He came up even later and apologised for making me hit him.

Thing #5: Give me a good book and enough hot water to refill the bath a couple of times, and you've lost me for hours.

Thing #6: I saw Dangerous Minds twice at the cinema. I cried both times. A lot.

Thing #7: I have a pair of boots with cut-off jeans that I used to wear arranged to look like legs as an art piece. They have been in every house I've ever lived in and I view them as part of my identity.

Thing #8: Whenever I get bored, I get horny.

6 comments:

nina michelle said...

So Vic, about #8, does that mean a girl increases her chance of gettin' lucky with you if she bores the hell out of ya?

Vic said...

Haha. I didn't think about it that way!

The answer is... definately not. It's just, I seem to get bored very quickly when I'm not busy, or captivated by something... and that means I have spare time to think...

That makes me sound like it's all I think about. Not true. But I won't deny that it's often.

Anonymous said...

Boredom gets you horny huh?
Interesting.
what gets you bored?

Vic said...

Hmmm, Kate. Boredom - where a task or situation is not captivating enough to hold my attention completely. Like what I'm doing tonight - a repetetive craft task with Gayman. The mind started wandering after the first few knots and we have so far to go...

Anonymous said...

Better than being so bored you do an anne geddes baby jigsaw. Thats the ultimate in pink tedium

Vic said...

Surely there's better things you could be doing with your boredom, Kate.