Sunday, May 6, 2007

Yes, I'm In.

We're unpacked. We're establishing house rules. It's all starting to work. The cats already own half the complex.

My gorgeous sister Kat sent me a picture in response to my last post about moving:



Check out her blog Mike and Kat on Tour if you like travel or just damn good photography. Absolutley amazing shots.

What I find so cool is that this is real. I mean der, but this is so much more real to me because someone I know well has actually seen it. Call me shallow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your back. Classic pic, reminds me of the last time I moved a client, same packing ability.

Katherine Buckley said...

Whoohoo! Glad you are in! Can't wait to see this place as I loved the last one. By the way my sister is and amazing packer!! Really I don't know anyone better. My Dad would claim he is ... but he is most definately not.