Thursday, May 10, 2007

Stuff. I Guess.

Sometimes it feels like such hard to work to fill your own shoes each day. I envisage my soul as a balloon that deflates and refills depending upon the outlook of the moment. Depression left me feeling hollow. Deflated inside. It was not enough that people cared for me. It was only when I started to give a lot of myself to others that I felt filled. Fulfilled, I guess. When I am proud and happy and confident that soul balloon swells to the point that I think I’m going to burst with self.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like you're on the right track, mate. Just keep listening to what yer insides are telling you. They will be your guide.

dive said...

Who the hell can be depressed when you've got a new guitar?
All the details.
NOW!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a one hundred hellium balloons day babe xoxox

Vic said...

Kate and GG, you guys are beautiful, thankyou.

Dive - alright already! I've hardly been able to play it this week let alone take a pic and put it up for you to see! But it's coming.

Katherine Buckley said...

What a great analogy. I think you deserve to feel fulfilled every day. You do so much for other people. The most generous person I know in so many ways.
Another guitar!!?? Well that should most definately help make things good as that is when I see you at your happiest chickadee! Rock on!

Vic said...

I traded up, so it's not really another, just a better one.