Monday, May 7, 2007

The Monday Melee

I've missed a few installments of the Monday Melee and the guilt has been eating away at me.

1. The Misanthtropic: Name something you absolutely hate.
People who charge through life having everything land in their lap relatively painlessly, as well as causing great pain to almost everyone closely associated with them and being totally uncaring and oblivious to this fact.

2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
Not all gay men are clean. It's a myth. Nothing shits me more than uncovered food in the refrigerator.

3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
The fact that I've unable to blog for so long. I feel out of the loop and it's always harder to get back into something when you've been out for a while.

4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
Cruiseydyke, for being a laid back flatmate who makes coffee and does the washing up.

5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
The fact that I'm not with that awful heart-breaking shit of a girl any more. Wish that others would feel the same.

6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
Everyone to get along. Bitch-free, hassle-free, anger-free. Just forget the shit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to cheaters monday Vic. I know a #1 person, drives me nuts. And good for you for not being with a shit of a person. You deserve better, sometimes it just takes a while for us to realise that we don't ned to take someones crap because they call it a relationship.
Can relate to it being hard to get back into the blogging and catch up, being one of the recently disconnected, you'll get there.

Sassy Sundry said...

You've been missed, Vic.

How are the new digs?

Anonymous said...

Look. Say what you like. Might not hurt people to know, though, that I have worked bloody hard to get where I am, and it certainly has not fallen into my lap.
Might not hurt people to know that it's actually really nice to be loved by someone who will never treat me like shit and will never cheat on me. Might not hurt people to know that the guilt over situations still eats at me every day.
Might not hurt you to actually talk to me if you have a problem with what I'm doing rather than taking the wussy way out and blogging about it.