Thursday, May 24, 2007

Quote of the Day

Scene: Boy's boarding school, character Vic has just finished teaching Cool Bass Student and is about to head off for morning tea of yoghurt and nuts, which is not by any stretch of imagination an indication of a health kick - it is an indication of Vic's work earlier in the day at the veggie shop. Vic fishes the bag of natural goodness mixed nuts out of her bag in preperation for morning tea while the student packs up...

Cool Bass Student: Oh cool, you've got nuts. You gotta love your nuts. I love my nuts.

Do you now, son. That's good to know. I would love them too if had them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmfao - introduce him to gayman. :)

Sassy Sundry said...

Oh my.

I love my melons?

Vic said...

So you're in the veggie game too Sassy?

Vic said...

And Kate, I Gayman should be barred from that place