Monday, May 28, 2007

The Monday Melee

Fanfare... Monday Melee!!! Flags! Waving banners! Streamers!

1. The Misanthtropic: Name something you absolutely hate.
Being horny at a time where I can’t do anything about it.

2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
Just plain bogus is the fact that it’s taken me all day to upload the pics from Friday night’s drunken shenanigans.

3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
See #1.

4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
Rootietoot for firing up InDruBloDa, the more world-minded cousin of NaDruBloDa, the day of drunk blogging. I had an absolute ball last year, and consequently stumbled upon some really great bloggers who I now count as good friends. Even if you don’t drink you can participate as a Designated Blogger.

5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
The new sports tops I got today. They’ve got the “hidden” support bra in them and since I can finally squeeze into a size eight they effectively smash my boobs into a great boy look. If I combine them with another sports bra I’ll have the look that I want.

6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
An easy solution to #1 and #3.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The easy solution to one and three - drink more alcohol.

Anonymous said...

LOL!

Thanks for continuing to take part in this. My Melee'ers rock!

Sassy Sundry said...

I missed the last drunk blogging day. I'll have to make up for it this time.