Monday, May 28, 2007

Friday night festivities

I'm not a student. But I'll act like one anyway, drinking far too much cheap alcohol for my own good, most weekends. Friday night after a rather large pub session, flatmate Cruiseydyke and I decided to commune over cards and a goon bag. Classy stuff. Then flatmate Gayman decides to join in the festivities with a budget Cosmopolitans. So basically, we got blind and there's photos.

Meet Gayman and Cruiseydyke.



They are situated near the stupid frusrating jigsaw that we still haven't finished and got a little trashed later in the night. Ithink it's time to lay it to rest. Cruiseydyke admitted to wanting to take photos if it with a blue sheet underneath to make it look finished so she could bust it up and get rid of it.



Conversations with Cruisey.



Vic being the Groover that she can't help being.



Booty dancin' (yep, that's me lying on the floor).



A very drunk Gayman who doesn't actually smoke at all.



Vic, telling the world to piss off because I've got wireless and I'll put whatever music I want on shuffle from anywhere in the house from my laptop, so deal with it. And I'll fart in your general direction if you can't.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah an inside glimpse at lounge city and such cute pics of gayman.
So you still haven't finished the jigsaw? I promise to finish it when I come up.

Katherine Buckley said...

Great to see the house and meet the flat mates! Looks like you had a pearler of a night! Good on ya girl. K x