Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Monday Melee

Okay so it's Monday Melee late on a Wednesday night. I'm late, fuck it. I don't care at this point.

1. The Misanthtropic: Name something you absolutely hate.
Not being in control of my emotions. Or being in control of my emotions but not being able to express them. Or just not getting what I want.

2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
This question. It's designed to piss me off and make me think too much every fucking week. Deal with it.

3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
Not having enough time in Planet Newy. I feel robbed for time and spent the entire day pissed off at my workplace for the fact that I had no more time off.

4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
The wonderful, brilliant, awesome and not to mention pretty damn gorgeous Kate for inviting myself, Gayman and another traveller to share her home. I feel priveledged to have had such a good time.

5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
I look fantastic in bike pants. And I'm so full of shit.

6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
The unattainable to become attainable and land on my doorstep ready to go - no later than NOW, dammit.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Emotionally unstable and end up taking it out on other people" I so know where your coming from with that. I was in cliff jumping mood the other day and you just can't see the light at the end of the tunnel.
All of the usual sentiments don't help either, and just make you yell at people all the more.
Hugs mate. xoxox.

mschaoticperfection@hotmail.com - come and have a drink when you see pink. Or if you just wanna send fuck fuck fuckety fuck via email

dive said...

You are the Groover. You are hot and you totally rule as a person as well as a musician. I so wish I were a hot girl so you'd believe me.

Vic said...

Dive I'd so do you. You're a sweet talkin' man with a guitar!

dive said...

Awwww shucks … Now you've made me blush …
And I'm still going to hassle you for details of your new guitar.

Vic said...

Cheers Kate. Hope you're doing well. Definately I would love to come have a drink when we're down there!

Seeya soon!

Vic said...

Dive, it's coming. I've been emotionally shat on, and had a rough 3-4 hours sleep every single night for the last week and a half. Rehearsals, teaching, eating. Everything but shagging. Which sucks.

peahen said...

Vic babe, sorry to hear you're down. I was going to comment that I'd noticed that my own bad spells seem to happen around about autumn, and a mutual friend of ours also seems to follow the same pattern. Then I thought about where in the world you are. Would I be right to say that your day length is getting noticably shorter right now? Tell me to fuck off if you think I'm being concescending (and I might send you some flowers) but I promise it'll help if you make sure and get outside for a bit every day. Either way, hope you feel better soon... Dr Pea. x

Vic said...

Hi, Peahen. I think you're right with your observation about autumn. You're also right that it'll help to get outside a bit. Time crunches get in the way most days, but I'll walk to the boy's school to teach today just to make a start.
Thanks heaps,
Vic

dive said...

Hey, Groover. Welcome back!
Thanks for that photo of you and Kate. What a great desktop!
Girls and tongues … Mmmmmmm.
I'm sure you'd agree with me there.

Anonymous said...

lmao @ question 2 I so agree.
You in bike shorts, hmmmmm, such an easy way to lure me to the other side :)
You guys are welcome anytime your down here. xoxoxox

Vic said...

I edited an old Melee post to get the questions and stuffed it up. Shit.

Dive: Anything for you, you gorgeous guitar-playing piece of manhood.

Kate: I thought we'd turned you straight forever with Gayman's minge comments.

Anonymous said...

I'm so keeping gayman even with his minge comments far to cute really :)