Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Fuck it, it's a meme

Old Crone tagged me with a meme.

The rules of this meme are:

Link to the person that tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.


So the deal is this:
I hate tagging others. Dive will probably have a go because the man can resist a meme as much as I can resist a beer.
Why do the things have to be unimportant? Fuck that. I can be a self-absorbed snot at times and I'm in the mood where everything about me is important.

1. The one thing I really am okay with about being a short little tyke is that breasts are at eye level for me. Oops. Sorry. You're up there.
2. Everything I know about nail care I learnt from men.
3. I lost all my sexual confidence when my girlfriend/fiance told me she'd rather cut her toenails than have sex with me.
4. My taste in ice-cream has changed. I am not so much a cookies and cream convert any more. Give me Rum and Raisin. Holy shit, am I turning into my mother?
5. I have not baked a cake, actually I don't think I've baked anything that isn't meat or vegetables since I was in primary school fo9llowing my mother's directions. It just doesn't interest me.
6. The best thing about doing the Monday Melee was that I could look up previous posts to figure out when my next period was due.

5 comments:

dive said...

Excellent, Vic.
I did this one yonks ago, but I may well have another crack at it if I get too busy to post anything non-meme.

Ms. Avarice said...

i miss youu!!!

Mon said...

Thanks for playing along...:)

nina michelle said...

*nina volunteers to be a confidence builder*

Terroni said...

what happened to the monday melee?