Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Today:

I have:

... hauled my overtired arse out of the swag I'm currently sleeping on (complete with a golf ball and two lighters - no wonder my ribs are sore) and got to work at 6am. An accomplishment considering I am dealing with a three day hangover.

... stuck my hand into a rotten sweet potato. They have an acidic stench that burns at your nostrils. I don't reccomend it.

... had four boxes of apples descend in the direction of, and connect with, my head. One after the other. Fourteen kilograms in each. That's like having four two year olds thrown at your head. With pointy bits.

... removed rotten potatoes from the contents of a 50kg bag. You can tell there's a rotter in there when the bag gets a wet spot on the outside. That's one wet spot that I don't find appetising at all. Open it up, tip it all into a shopping trolley and then you find the culprit/s. Ususlly the bastards sprog all over the other potatoes - it's a foul cum-like substance that stinks enough to induce vomiting. I was over cum before I worked in this part of the industry but hell, seeing this stuff and smelling it would make anybody think twice about swallowing a mouthful of it ever again.

... been called the same name by the same guy that comes in at the same time every day. It just happens to be the same time that I clean the floors. I fucking well hate being called Sadie. John Farnham fucked it up for everybody who has ever cleaned around customers as far as I'm concerned. No matter whether I try to get it done earlier or later, he still walks in and calls me that fucking name. The old prick must hang out to hear the sound of the vacuum before he comes in.

... merrily dug through a bag of onions to pull out a few for an order, thinking about other things, when by feel I came across a maggoty rotter. Yummy.

I would like to:

... recieve at least three comments telling me that I'm a whinger and to get over it.

... get some spam telling me how to make my dick bigger (yep, got a long way to go there).

... read twenty posts about politicians I don't know doing things I don't care about.

... be told that I'm fat because I ate all the leftover pizza in the fridge.

... find another redback spider in the outside stuff that I have to pack into storage.

I will:

... go back to bed, jerk off, and attempt to go to sleep.

11 comments:

nina michelle said...

let's see if I can help:

1) QUIT WHINGING YA FRICKIN" DYKE!

2) I can forward you the email I just telling me he/she would lick my balls... I *knew* it was for somebody else!

3) Larry Craig is still not gay.

Larry Craig is still not gay.
Larry Craig is still not gay.
Larry Craig is still not gay.
Larry Craig is still not gay.
Larry Craig is still not gay.
Larry Craig is still not gay.
Larry Craig is still not gay.
Larry Craig is still not gay.
Larry Craig is still not gay.
Larry Craig is still not gay.
Larry Craig is still not gay.
Larry Craig is still not gay.
Larry Craig is still not gay.
Larry Craig is still not gay.
Larry Craig is still not gay.
Larry Craig is still not gay.
Larry Craig is still not gay.
Larry Craig is still not gay.
Larry Craig is still not gay.

4) Oink!
5) It's already out there waiting for you!

sleep well! and uh... do everything well too!

oxox
neen

Anonymous said...

In the words of someone who looks remnarkably like me, "Leave, drive away from the town, now. Why are you staying?"

Speaking of leaving, do you have a date yet for when you are going to land on the planet? I have to have something to pencil into my diary to look forward to.

And when I write my ranty little piece on Thursday about women who get pissed, no its not directed at you but at the Permatron.

Anonymous said...

Dear Vic,

Yet another post that depicts you and alcohol and all at the tender age of 27. I know you will take this as yet another “cutting comment”, but don’t see “dealing with a three day hangover” as an “accomplishment”. I am not sure what the motivating factors are that would drive to self inflict such a torment upon yourself but am confident that your subsequent experiences were heightened by said hang over.

For, in my opinion, I think you present yourself as a decent person with the ability to string words together. However I am noticing a self destructive pattern emerging here. I am not sure where this “move” you are undertaking is to, but if it is away from your local area, feel that you are missing taking in those seemingly moronic moments that you can reflect and learn from. The self destructiveness seems to turn to self belittlement in the “I would like to” section of your post further affirming that you are being self destructive. I pray for your sake that you can overcome this destructive behavior and be able to recognize your own self worth. For one who is able to compose such a blog, for example, and be able to consider ideas from strangers with differing views, is a measure that you are also an intelligent woman.

Your last comment has me confused. I was given the impression that you were female and absent the necessary equipment to engage in masturbation by “jerking off”. However I will give that one to you as I am much older to you and in my day that was considered a singularly male form of masturbation and I do not want a follow up to the comparative exercise again. Needless to say, I get your point.

dive said...

Vic: stop whingeing and get over it.
At least the vegetables you work with don't run around squealing and giggling and singing fucking Christmas songs at you because they know you hate them.

And who's Sadie?
And who's John Farnham?
I ask in the sure knowledge that I'm not going to like the answer.

hey, ho … Back to the singing vegetables.

EspressoHead said...

ALL of the pizza?!

hmmm.

Anonymous said...

Damn Woman, ye be a whinger. Get over it - oh, an' come an' get a Piratical Kiss because ye deserve it after all that rot (forgive th'pun). Heh.

~d said...

HELP YOUR DICK GROW!!

Please come pass by my place for some Christmas cheer...

Terroni said...

6 am after a 3 day hangover...that is an accomplishment.

And I'll tell you're a whinger, but I'm not calling you fat.

Terroni said...

Hey, wait a minute...it's Thursday. Shouldn't I be looking at a half-naked Vic?

nina michelle said...

yeah vic what terroni asks! I even took a shower!!!

Sassy Sundry said...

Oh, get over your bad self. Your dick is bigger than mine.