Thursday, December 6, 2007

Half-Nekkid Thursday



I have a girly side. I just doesn't get out much.

After eighteen months of wearing chest-flattening crop top sports bras and men's shirts with ties, I bought a women's dress shirt. Which needed a bra to pull it off.

Then I bought a second one.

Scarily, I am coveting a sparly silver one as well. (Gayman said no when I showed it to him. I might buy it on the sly.)

I've been apathetic and not happy with myself lately. I go through cycles of apathy and usually at this stage of the cycle I realise what a major part of the problem is. My hair is too long and my eyebrows have not been waxed for a while. I do not feel in control of myself because outwardly I don't appear it.

Action time: I am hitting the salon today for colour, cut and wax.

There you have it. Vic is a girl sometimes. Happy?

15 comments:

Terroni said...

I was just thinking about new bras today and now this...I'm taking it as a sign that I need to underwear shop.

Anonymous said...

Yep its bra's all around. Joey chewed mine in half last weekend.

Ms. Avarice said...

Eep! Do what you will, but I would listen to Gayman. I always listen to (my) Gayboy when it's a definite no. I don't always trust a yes, but I'll trust a no any day. Even I don't wear anything silver or sparkly! And what shall I do if my new Uncle Vic is parading about in shiny brassieres! Speaking of which, that picture is hot.

Osbasso said...

Hey--sometimes ya just gotta go with what God gave ya!

Lapis Ruber said...

Wear what you want if it makes you feel good. Happy HNT.

Zoely said...

i love silver sparkly stuff. i'm a glitter girl myself.
I say buy it!
HHNT!

dive said...

That's decidedly feminine, Vic.
I love the angle of the neckline and the necklace. Cool!

Vixen said...

I like your girly side. :)

happyHNT

TK Kerouac said...

So true, look after yourself on the outside and the inside will catch up with the way you look
Happy bra HNT!

Johanne said...

I think we all have those two sides... girlie stuff... and less girlie stuff...;-))
I also agree 100% with TK... I am myself in need of a good haircut and some wax in every corner... once that done, sky is the limit!
HHNT!

Bunny said...

Going all girly-girly on us, huh? I won't report you to the dyke police - lol.

This is a beautiful picture, gorgeous.

HHNT!

nina michelle said...

oh yes I am very happy...

every week I get to come here and see you half nekked, I couldn't be any happier.

well I suppose I could be 50% more happy but that would take more participation on your part... heh

neen

Moosekahl said...

You did a very nice job! Happy HNT

Stealth said...

*grin* I love your girlie girl side .. and..is something wrong with silver sparkly shit?? I'm all for it.

Happy HNT!

Vic said...

Terroni - Hell, I'm a reminder service, too! I like it.

Cheers mate,
Have a good weekend!

Kate - Dammit, Joey's beat me to it. xox

Ms. Avarice - You won't lose your Uncle Vic anytime soon, there's just a few sides to me that need to be explored as well.

Osbasso - Hmmm. Sometimes... but only when I choose.

Lapis Ruber - That's what I intend to do, bud. Cheers! HHNT

Zoely - Sparkly suits a lot of people, but rarely me. It's an odd thing for me to covet.