Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Tagged by Taz

Outback Aussie blogger Taz of dykalicious has tagged me for the five things meme. Since I'm lazy and non-conformist, it gets changed for the purposes of this blog.

The new rules:
Five words only per question.

What were you doing ten years ago?
Living at a boarding school.

What were you doing one year ago?
Not appreciating the single life.

Five snacks you enjoy:
Give me that antipasto platter.

Five songs you know the lyrics to:
I know more than five.

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
Obtain material things I desire.

Five bad habits you have:
Indulgence in some excessive ways.

Five things you like to do:
Love, create, give, be tender.

Five things you would never wear again:
Anything I have thrown out.

Five favourite toys:
I have more than five....

Five things you hate to do:
Recieve any form of bill.

Tag five more bloggers:
Only housemates...
CruiseyDyke
Gayman
IcePick

5 comments:

dive said...

A nice twist on the cruel "five" meme you got me with back in March.
You remember the one?
That took me all morning to write out!
I may well re-post it tomorrow.
Cheers, Vic.

Terroni said...

So much fun to read!

Taz said...

Hehe! Go the cheating. Much easier to read and do. You're the first person I tagged who did the meme =).

I know 2 of these people in person so I can bend their arms and make them do it. Is that why you picked your housies?

Anonymous said...

too clever. bonus points.

Vic said...

Wasn't it five sentences, Dive. But it was your choice to do the entire list of questions!

Very clever, T!

Taz, I tagged my housemates because I don't mind pissing them off - they can vent at me and we'll all get over it.

Kate, you missed a word babe.