Wednesday, August 22, 2007

No trains until further notice.


Sometimes I feel like life has come to a standstill. A constant cycle of day after day with no forward motion.

Every day I have been surprised at the passing of time - Shit! Was that a week ago? Feels like two days ago! - and I'm disturbed that I am becoming trapped in drudgery. The daily routine is not comforting, it's depressing.

What really stops the forward motion? I'm still paying debts from years ago. It's my fault that they're there. But it sucks mouldy turdburgers to know that even though you're running yourself ragged you're still behind.

What I need is time off to lay in the sun and contemplate the next train out.

What I have is a cycle of days, no time for myself and nothing to currently show for it.

3 comments:

Taz said...

You're doing pretty well for yourself bub. When the train comes you'll be ready for it =)

Deb said...

Times go by too fast sometimes.....but you have to keep in mind, American lives off credit. You're not doing so bad....believe me, there are people who are so in debt, they can't even get ahead in the game.

Stay strong! Things can be worse!

Teresa said...

I'm right there with you. I'm having one of those boo-hoo weeks where I feel underpaid, underappreciated, and understimulated, which, of course, brings us back to your last entry…