Sunday, December 31, 2006

Big Night Ahead

Currently listening to: Ministry of Sound 2007 Annual - intended as good pump music but not hitting the spot

Currently Drinking: Vodka and Orange - fuelled by the bargain find of 3Ltrs of Orange Juice for 50cents. It has to be used by tomorrow. I thought yep, I can do that. Oh yeah, Vitamin C intake!

Current status of readiness: Approx. 80% - Shoes and socks to go plus a lot more pump-up drinking/music.



Future plans:

1. Spend most of the night playing pool and listening to the band that half the band I'm in is in when they're not playing with me. Didn't make sense? Doesn't matter. There will be brass, disco and heaps of fun.

2. Try to avoid wanting to sleep with Z, I know she'll be there...

3. Wake up around midday having slept through the worst of the hangover.

4. Eat Black Eye Peas and hope not for a better year but for a better feeling in my stomach. Reality bites.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An' your night went well?