Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Online dating

I just joined Lesbotronic and after a thousand drop-down menu questions, I had to fill in the 'bit about yourself' box. I hate them. What do you say? So I decided to cut and paste this one because I actually thought I did a good job [for once].

"I like playing pool in small pubs. I teach music and play in bands - guitar, bass and percussion depending on the situation. I have cat who plays fetch and is very protective of me, while seeming to view me with utter contempt. She is a legend! Eventually I would like to find someone I can feel complete with at the end of the day - not totally reliant upon, but secure in the knowledge that she is there. If you can't spell and don't know about the use of the apostrophe, I'll try to be patient, but it won't be easy."

No comments: