Monday, October 20, 2008

Communication

Meet the self-proclaimed Mister SexyAwesome. According to him he can even take my ten dollar headlamp - covered in a watermark pattern of grease and grey dust - and make it look sexy. This picture depicts him exhibiting his form of greeting. It does not portray anger or frustration. This is a happy greeting. You are priveledged if you recieve one of these because it means he likes you. Otherwise you'd get ignored completely. I have another picture from a hundred metres above SexyAwesome and he still manages to greet me in this way from a distance. You can only just make his finger out in that shot, so I think it would be perfect to send to the boss as a potential aerial shot for advertising purposes. Or at least as a suggested desktop background for the company computers.

He leaves messages for me, too. We can spend all morning carving solid grease off a surface and yet he still finds a space to think of me.



I love these guys. Maybe that's because they truly don't give a shit.

4 comments:

dive said...

What a sweetie, Vic!
And what a cute sentiment.
Aussie males are such romantic darlings.

nina michelle said...

How heartwarming! heh

Vic I haven't been around lately but I want you to know you are never far from my thoughts.

oxox
nina

Anonymous said...

Wow, he really spent some time carving that message in XD

Btw, that's ALOT of grease.

Boz.

Vic said...

Boz, that's bugger all in the scheme of the shit we deal with. These are flipping huge machines!