Saturday, April 18, 2009

PhotoHunt: Purple

It's been a while since I've done PhotoHunt, but what the hey. Sometimes you have to just up and follow the sign that says "Disappear Here" for a while.

So now it's all exciting and a challenge again. When I found that the challenge was "Purple", the first thing I did was look around my flat too see what I had in that colour. Funny, it's got to be my favourite colour, but I really only own a tie that is purple, and that's it in the clothes department.

My current sheets are that colour, but I'm not really interested in taking pictures of them.

Hmmph. It's going to be harder than I thought.

Then I looked a little closer. Dammit, I sit on it every day. Duh! My couch throw is a great hand-knitted mixture of different purples and a little black. Idiot! The answer is always under your arse if you look!

15 comments:

dive said...

Cute tootsies.

Vic said...

For some reason that brought to mind:

Moses supposes his toeses are roses,
But Moses supposes erroneously.
For Moses he knowses his toeses aren't roses,
As Moses supposes his toeses to be.
If you were ever a fan of Singin' in the Rain, (as I was), good luck getting this little rhyme out of your head for the rest of the day!

Skebba said...

Thank you, finally I find the answer to my long-held question, "What is the meaning of life?" Apparently it's the cat. Squashed. (Move, cat!)

Vic said...

Oh Kelly, that's a cracker!
I'm still grinning like an idiot, and I think I'll get laughs out of that one for days.

Cheers!

Tara R. said...

Your story made me laugh. Fun shot for the Hunt.

Skebba said...

Just trying to be funny like you. (Though you never know I just may be some kind of sick masochistic animal torturer...mwah hahahahha!)

Anonymous said...

so obvious! lol

Vic said...

Thanks Tara, it's nice to make people laugh. Hope you have a nice weekend!

Vic said...

Hey Kelly in that case I think you might be in for a battle against some claws. Denim doesn't seem to stop them.

Rach said...

welcome back, this is my first hunt for a while as well :-) Love the jeans :-)

Vic said...

Thanks, Rach. I love those jeans too.

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Great, creative photo! But no purple toenail polish??? ;) ;)

I did purple, too. I hope you have time to see! http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-purple/

Anonymous said...

Nice shot!! Welcome back to PH as well.

Hope you'll have time to stop by http://upcountrysmiles.com and visit.

Aloha,
Cindy

Vic said...

Mrs Mecomber, I didn't even think of it, though I have some in the drawer.

Kim said...

What an amazing photo to show off purple! Sometimes they just stair you in the face...or arse! :)

Have a great weekend.

Mine's up...come on over.