Friday, March 27, 2009

Project: Pair

I challenged my sister Kat to yet another photo project. She's doing a bucketload better than I am this time - the project was to use pair as an inspiration. On the whole I'm stuck in a rut. Mentally, photographically, physically.

I've taken a few shots, but the concept in my head for those shots has not translated into the physical. They lack interest, definition, focus. Kind of like my thoughts at the moment! Never the less, I'll slog on and see if something comes out of brutal bullheadedness today. So far this is one success that I've had:

Project: Pair

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice. I can think of other pairs, but you might not want to post them on your blog. :)

dive said...

Hokay; somebody's got to say it so it might as well be me:

"Nice pair, Vic."