Sunday, November 23, 2008

Project Texture: Catching up on the week that passed too quickly

Night shift, day shift. Combinations of both resulting in approximately ten hours sleep over four days. Despite being tired and having stuff all time for myself, I've had a brilliant week. Playing with water cannons... Spending nine and a half hours on overtime rate doing absolutely stuff all... Who can ask for more?

Actually I can. More blog time would be fantastic. More time for music would be mind-boggling.

In the mean time, I have a photographic challenge to catch up on. Here's some of my thoughts for Project Texture:

Part of the landscape

Run through my fingers...

Lounge

Curve/Relief


That will be all. I'm off to have a life for a day.

5 comments:

Katherine Buckley said...

Wicked! All of these are great! Each in ther own way. The tyre is just awesome - dark and dirty, wierd and wonderful. The car seat (I presume that is what it is) is brilliant - tonal and aged. The vase simple, elegant and somewhat exotic at the same time... oh I have missed you! Time to get back to it! New theme next week or are you still textured?

Unknown said...

loving the picc Vic....I want you guys to do light..and water... Love KEL p.s see you soon xoxox

Unknown said...

geez i love it when lilly or alannah are signed in then i can comment LOL

Vic said...

Kat - Hey big sis! It's not a car seat there but the lounge - it makes an awesome background because of the colour and texture.

I guess we're playing tag with the themes, so it's your choice when you want to throw it back in my court!

Kel (posing as her youngest daughter's best friend...) - Why don't you log in with Icepick's Blogger identity?

Light and Water are good theme ideas... I think Kat would find water a real challenge. Hmmm it could be a good way to push out her creative inventiveness....

dive said...

Great textures, Vic.
Enjoy the weekend.