Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hunter Street

The centre of Planet Newy has a bunch of old shops laying around doing nothing except become more derelict. Our council is going with the easy option of waiting foir a massive property developer to snavel it all up and fix it in one big sterile and uniform go, than actually maintaining a city that has a sense of heritage.

What do empty shops cry out for? Tagging.



I normally look upon tags with distate. They have no sense of artistic placement, no splash of impact. They're just there as a personal brand stamp on easy target. This one caught my eye, however. I like the associated shadow that it casts.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Me too. Me too.

My word verification is "doosies." I want to try one.

Vic said...

Ah, one of my favourite descriptive words. That last punch was a doosie!

dive said...

Cool, Vic. You could have tapped in to a new art form there. Tag-shadows.
Fun!