Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hell yeah!

I'm back, finally.

Before we moved I had a crappy internet connection, not much space, mental health issues and neighbours who would drive even the most tolerant of people toward thoughts of chainsaw massacre.

Now, I have a seperate flat of my own with space enough for a studio. Here I can practise without the fear of putting anybody off classical guitar forever. I have access to a wetland reserve virtually outside the back gate and the only neighbour I've had a chat with so far has cows and has lived here all his life. I moved to Planet Newy to enjoy the benefits of a city, but struggled with immersing myself in it considering I've come from a town that has two traffic lights and four escalators. Where we are now living feels like a compromise between city and country life, and I'm so much happier this way.

So where the hell do I start? Mailboxes? Some of the bizarre conversation I have at work? How about home science experiments? Half-Nekkid Thursday really needs to come back also.

I'm back and it feels good.

If I do not blog daily the entire world has permission to kick my arse.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back. I am hearing you about a crappy internet connection... I'm currently in that boat. See ya around and have fun!

Terroni said...

You're back!

Yay!

(I don't often use this many exclamation points all in one day...I'm really excited.)

dive said...

At last, a personal Groove space for the Groover.
If you're thinking of posts, why not join me and post some Rackets from time to time, Vic?

EspressoHead said...

YAY =D

Vic said...

JC - Good to see you, too. Looking forward to catching you around!

Terroni - I feel honoured by your over-use of punctuation marks!!!

Dive - I'll endeavour to join in the racket-making, definately.

EspressoHead - Hugs mate. We both know what addiction is like.

Anonymous said...

yay!!

Katherine Buckley said...

You have no idea how many times I have checked your blog only to see the blown up earth... I thought you may have blown up the blog! Good to hear you again sister!