Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ouch

Oh. My. God.

Bra chafe!

It's been so hot the last couple of days. Inside a mining machine that has been running a couple of hours previously, the air is still and the heat of working components refuses to go away. In winter it's ideal. Summer... Well.

Knowing this weather is hard on everyone I jumped into one of the worst areas to give the crew I was leading a bit of a break. I hooked into digging some incredibly hard crap and gave it my all.

I have bruises in suspicious places.

I not one, not two, but threechafe lines across my chest now, and also across my back.

This shit is not comfortable. Especially when you're supposed to do it all again the next day. Top surgery seems like a far better option!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch is the word. I dont know what else you can say to that. Although your lucky you live in a hot place it's feezing down here. x

Vic said...

Sometimes I'd much rather work in this industry in winter! The machines are pretty warm anyway. The only bummer is when you get absolutely saturated in the middle of a winter night.

Anonymous said...

So what exactly is it that you do? Well we barly have a summer down, it's nearly always cold so your lucky in the respects. Plus the facts there no flipping lesbians around this place!! X