Tuesday, January 11, 2011

On Meeting a Drag Queen

I played pool with him. Her. Fuck... I don't know? Also, I'm afraid to ask.

Just let it roll... I think.

He puts on his feminine moves while he plays and it brings out this... instinct in me. Even though I am seeing before me a male, somebody I would not consider attractive or a potential partner, those feminine moves appeal to something deeper in me. They draw my masculinity out. They reach into that side that says I must look after those I consider vulnerable and precious in my life. They say to me that woman is definately precious to me.

Yes, it draws out my masculinity.

A male, acting in feminine capacity, makes this biological female feel masculine.

What a world.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Intresting. Your writing's dead intelligent, mine on the other hand has much to be disired..& and so does my spelling by the look of things!

And in answer to what's with dykes and guitars is well 1. they very hot- usually. 2. there's a sexy air of intelligence to me about a women that can play the guitar!- as i am a failer in all that is musical x

Vic said...

What is it with dykes and guitars? We either play or have always wished could, right?
But what IS it about guitars?

Vic said...

And hey! Thanks for the nice comment!

Welcome to my little corner of the world.

Cheers,
Vic.

Anonymous said...

That it true! I do wish i could play! But it will never happen lol, i dunno i guess there just hott! Right..i tell you what as well does the mobile blogging on this site actually work? x

Vic said...

Well I've just started using blogger-droid on an android phone. It seems to go okay so far.

Anonymous said...

Hey right ok well this a little bit random, but if ya up for following my blog i can use the opnion of older wiser people on the goings on of my hap-hazard life as with this situation right! x