Sunday, June 6, 2010

Object of Affection

I want one.



It's rare these days for me to make a decision based on pure sexiness of an item. I tend to be influenced more by functionality of an item rather than looks. A nice, sleek looking car? Why the hell would you do that? Can you fit a drum kit in the back of it? No? What the fuck would you want it for then??

But wait just one second.

I want that one.

It gave me a funny feeling in my crotch. It made my mouth open. It made my eyes glaze over. It made my heart rate quicken and I don't want to stop looking at it. I want to stroke it.

What the fuck will happen when I sit on one?

2 comments:

secret lesbo said...

haha :) love your writing style, and i have to agree about that bike.

very sexy.

i'll follow if you post regularly

Vic said...

Yay! Welcome to the world of weirdnesses from my mind. I used to post regularly, but fell out of the habit through other stuff going on. I miss it so much I'm back hopefully at least a couple of days a week, and hopefully even daily.

Cheers,
Vic