Friday, January 1, 2010

Kisses, Happy New Year

Beer Garden


Now that I am capable of some degree of movement, it is time to say Happy New Year to everyone. The standard resolutions are in place - I have contemplated never drinking again, looked at the financial gains of cutting back the smoking, and swilled down Coke while affirming that I need to be more healthy in my lifestyle. They'll all go to shit very quickly, of course. But this year is mostly about being the Groover.

Out of the foggy hangover haze that is clouding last night's activities rises one very clear memory: a kiss. Actually a couple of kisses.

It was out of the blue, and to be honest I have no idea why or how it started. We were wrestling for the possession of my hat, and somehow ended up kissing. Oh shit I remember thinking. Maybe I shouldn't have done that. So I pulled away quickly, only to be grabbed by the back of my neck to come back for more. Oh what a fantastic feeling. That hand on my neck pulling me down. The beautiful soft feel of her lips. The slightly sweet taste of her mouth. The feel of confident, strong, desiring hands upon me. The soft skin of her neck under my lips.

It's been so long since I've had a hand that desires me touch me like that. It's a memory that will make me feel a little weak at the knees for quite a while now. Wow, what fantastic kisses they were.

Of course, I want more. Typically, though, I have picked a person that I shouldn't have. The search will need to be continued elsewhere. That's another resolution. I want somebody else to touch, to share with, to kiss with passion and receive all that back in full from them. I think I deserve it.

Oh, and I resolve to blog far more frequently than last year.

4 comments:

kelstar said...

yay..more BLOGS!!!!
So...who got the hat then????
YAY kisses..!! Good for you then! Zac and I shared NYE kisses BUT we both had stinging eyes from the fireworks AND I was trying to cover my eyes from the bangs that were happening above us, so we had longer kisses in the car!
Happy new year, we still have your bday and xmas present sitting patiently upon the bookshelf! xoxo

kelstar said...

I meant my ears.....

dive said...

Sweet, Vic.

Good luck with the quest. If it can happen to me then it sure as hell can happen to you!

Good to have the Groover back.

Anonymous said...

oh, good for good kisses! and happy new year (and in hopes of more good kisses, of course)!