Thursday, August 21, 2008

At work



Meet Shooter. He's one of the guys I work with in my cleaning job at the mines. Shooter is dressed in what we typically have to wear to scrape grease and shit from places it has accumulated in massive machines - a disposable overall suit. He is doing what we spend a lot of time doing: sitting around waiting to work.

Shooter makes my day. He's a motor-mouth. He says things before thinking and is as funny as hell. He's refreshing because you can't take things seriously around him. Young, full of himself... you can't help but love the guy.

5 comments:

Katherine Buckley said...

I want to see you in your suit and hard hat!!!

dive said...

Me too, Vic!

Hey, he looks good. You ought to do a calendar with all the workers posing on it like that.

Vic said...

Kat - It's coming soon mate. I just have to find somebody willing to use my camera to take a shot. Also, I have to find somebody who isn't filthy with grease.

Dive - Haha cool. I'll call it Dirty Boys and sell it on eBay...

Terroni said...

Do you ever really feel clean after a day of work? It looks like a particularly dirty job. But, that said, I'm with Dive...a calendar would be fabulous!

Taz said...

Glad you've got your groove back mate. Do you get time to play much still?