Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Yes, I finally used the scanner.

Found in Bristol: Nov. '05:


And in North Wales (near Llangollen somewhere). This sign says "Please take your litter home" and "Please do not feed the sheep."

I promised dive that one day I would get my bum into gear and post some pics of the Chihuly glass at Kew Gardens. Here's one. And yep, that's me - fifteen kilos heavier at that point and still with long hair.

And then just because I'm looking through UK photos, here's the foyer of Tate Modern at the time. What a great thing. This was like a world of giant sugar cubes. You could just walk around in it. They were stacked up the walls in some spots.

2 comments:

dive said...

Totally cool pictures, Vic.
The Chihuly glass is great (and much as I like long hair, yours looks much better these days).
And Rachel Whiteread! That was the one Tate Modern exhibition I missed, so thanks for the pic.

Vic said...

It was a great use of the space at Tate Modern - I could have spent hours there. Actually same with the Chihuly glass. I'm pretty jealous of the slides pic that you put up a while back, though.

I miss the long hair not for the look of it, but for the fact that instead of just tying it back and forgetting about it I have to now spend time making my hair do something other than look like Sonic the Hedgehog.