Sunday, August 14, 2011

Back to Real Work

I've recently had a brief interlude in my working life to try out the world of surveying. It wasn't a bad job.... it was just boring. Also, it seemed more than a little pointless.


Through a some very serious connection forging over the years I've now landed myself a job that pays twice as much as the old one - back in the mining industry. All that time of learning names and talking to anyone and everyone, doing everything I was asked without arguing has paid off.


I'm climbing all over machines again and I love it! For the first time since moving to Planet Newy I am truly happy to go to work.


4 comments:

dive said...

Woohoo! The Groover is back in the groove.
Congratulations on your new job, Vic. The view from up there is awesome.

Robyn Martins said...

Honestly, it does look sort of fun. Dirty, but fun.

dive said...

Mmmmm … Dirty but fun …

sweetlips said...

So glad youre happy groover......